Finance Manager / Controller – Remote Position
Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an inventive gaming company building free-to-play casino games for some of the largest casinos in the world.
Ruby Seven Studios, a social and mobile gaming studio headquartered in Reno, is looking for Finance Manager / Controller with a deep-seated passion for social & mobile games and the customer experience. You must possess an impressive intuition and inquisitiveness for reaching out and engaging players within our games. You’ll be working in our midtown Reno office alongside a staff of quirky gaming minds who only accept the best and brightest. Note: Position is currently work from home.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the financial reporting of Ruby Seven and its foreign subsidiary
- Hands-on overseeing of royalty-reporting, A/P and A/R
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s marketing efforts
- Manage the company’s on-boarding and employee HR
- Work with Corporate Finance Director to lead the implementation of financial related projects, streamline closing procedures.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret financial information to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, capital planning, cash forecasting, and other matters.
- Assist CEO to develop and measure key performance metrics, analyze business trends and financial results and offer data driven insights.
- Complete budgeting and forecasting for the Company
Skills You’ll Need:
- College graduate in Accounting with high academic achievement (CPA a plus) with solid understanding of GAAP and accounting principles.
- Must be organized, driven, self-motivated, problem-solving team player
- 3-5 years Accounting experience
- Solid hands-on understanding of Quickbooks, databases and a master in Excel
- High achiever who is self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to succeed with and without direction
Contact us with a resume and a cover letter detailing how you are amazing for this position. (email: email@example.com)